Strategic Review of Canada Post / Bulletins
November 7, 2008 - 15:00
As part of our fight back to warn Mr. Harper and his government to keep his hands off our publicly owned post office, we are asking you for photos – post office photos.
Here is all you have to do:
- Each Local takes photos of every post office the Local is responsible for. If you are including Members in the photos, make sure they know that it is for our fight back campaign. Start taking photos now.
- On the back of each photo, write something to the effect that you want to keep your town or city’s post office, for example, “Hands off our post office!”
It is very important to indicate the following for each photo sent:
- date photo was taken;
- where photo was taken (specific street address with postal code);
- identifying the persons in the photo;
- identifying local;
- identifying subject or activity.
Start sending your photos into the national office. Once we receive them, we will create a large mosaic poster and deliver it to Mr. Harper.
It will only take a few minutes of your time, and could go a long way to help keep our public postal service. That’s such an easy and effective thing to do!
Together – we can make a difference.In solidarity,
1st National Vice-President